WL Toys 124019 1:12 4WD Off Road RC Buggy
All Metal Chassis 4WD Buggy that reaches 60kmph
WL Toys 124019 1:12 4WD Off Road RC Buggy
All Metal Chassis w/ Oil Filled Shocks & 60+kmph Speed
2.4GHz radio system - race multiple vehicles without any interferences
The 124019 from WL Toys is a high performance RC buggy that is able to achieve speeds of up to 60kmph. This hobby grade remote control buggy has an all metal chassis and oil filled shock absorbers, this Radio Control Buggy strong and robust and is able to handle any type of terrain; on-road and off-road.
Radio Control 4x4 buggy is equipped with 2.4GHZ Digital Frequency remote controller, you are able to achieve up to 100m of control range. Being digital, up to 16 RC vehicles can be used in the same area without any interferance.
The rechargeable 7.4V 2200mAh Battery will provide up to 10 minutes of play time.
This version comes with a USB cable for charging.
Nylon + fibre connecting rod, Super tough.
Four wheels drive. Alloy Chassis
Digital Proportional speed and steering control.
Speed and steering adjustable.
Upgraded metal gears.
4 Wheel Dive, Forward, Backward, Turn Left / Right
Running Time: About 10 mins
Charging Time: About 3 hours
Control Range: Around 100m
Car Size: 356 x 227 x 141mm
Type: Crawler Car
Model No.: 124019
Max. Speed: 60km/h
WLtoys 124019 RC Buggy
Motor: 550 Brushed Motor
Frequency: 2.4GHz, 1.5V AA, 4pcs (NOT INCLUDED)
INCLUDED Battery Required (For Car): 7.4V 2200mAh Li Battery
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Features: Radio Control
Drive Type: 4 WD
Functions: Forward/backward,Turn left/right,With light
Age: Above 14 years old
Primary Technical Info
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 100-150m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA (not included)
Car Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Racing Time: 10 min
Package Contents: 1 x RC Car, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Cross Sleeve, 1 x English Manual
1 X Car
1 X Remote Control
1 X Battery
1 X Charger
1 X Tool
1 X Manual
Please note that this is a hobby grade high-performance remote-control vehicle.
Please refer to the Care/Warranty Tab below for more information before purchasing this product.
Damages incurred in high speed impacts and crashes are not covered by warranty.
Each RC Truck consists of many parts. We stock majority of the most commonly replaced parts. Not all spare parts are listed on our website.
The product is supplied with an instruction manual. The manual shows an exploded parts view with spare part sku numbers are indicated. Please note of the spare part sku # and email our service team on firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability.
Recommended for Ages 14+
Suitable for ages under the age recommendation with Adult supervision (Noting Care and Warranty Policy)
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
Proper use of the remote controller:
- The remote controller is a precision digital proportion control.
- It is recommended to use precise gentle steering control.
- The steering wheel control knob is to be operated gently. It is recommended to use 3 fingers to steer the RC Vehicle gently left to right.
- Do not aggressively steer the control knob as this could damage the steering knob.
- Damages caused by mis-use and mis-handling of the remote controller is not covered by warranty.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|