Bugsta 1:10 4WD Off Road Brushless RC Buggy Truck
Super fast and strong RC buggy
Bugsta 1:10 4WD Off Road Brushless RC Beetle Truck
Super fast and strong RC Beetle
Classic beetle style and brawn fuse together with the FTX Bugsta, the latest heavy-duty electric 4wd off road RC Truck from FTX. Using the same chassis platform as the hugely popular Carnage Truggy, the Bugsta captures best of buggies and trucks, with a bit of monster thrown in for good measure!
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drivetrain from possible damage under power. With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Bugsta can be tuned to suit you or the surface.
Etronix provide the electronics in the form of the EX2 2.4ghz crystal free radio system. The waterproof Photon 60 Amp 2.1W Sensorless brushless speed control combined with the 2950kv motor provides exceptional speed and power.
To get the best from the brushless system, FTX include a Voltz 2S LiPo battery, balance charger and charge sack for a complete package. All you need to add are AA batteries for the transmitter and you are away!
Want an r/c vehicle that is as much fun as it looks then the Bugsta is the ride for you!
8 x AA Batteries
Each RC Truck consists of many parts. We stock majority of the most commonly replaceable parts. Not all spare parts are listed on our website.
The product is supplied with an instruction manual. The manual shows an exploded parts view with spare part sku numbers are indicated. Please note of the spare part sku # and email our service team on firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability.
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
|Unit Of Measure||ea|