Warranty and Returns Policy
Aus Electronics Direct stands behind the quality of products we offer. However, we do not live in a perfect world. In the instance that there are issues with the product purchased, we accept the return of the product for repair or replacement.
Change of Mind
We understand that there are instances where you might change your mind about your purchases. Aus Electronics Direct offers a 14 day change of mind policy. Products returned must be in “as sold” condition. That means that products must returned in original undamaged packaging with complete accessories and instruction manuals supplied. Products that meet the mentioned “change of mind policy” will have the refund returned to the original payment method.
Please note that there are product exclusions from our change of mind policy. Product change of mind exclusions will be specifically mentioned in the products detail. These product exclusions are due to health and safety reasons and no return or refund will be permitted.
Aus Electronics Direct offer 12 months warranty, unless stated otherwise in the product copy or Care/Warranty tab on the products page on our website. The products we offer comes with guaranteed that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The customer is entitled to a replacement or refund should a major failure occur and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Our customers are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced should the products fail to meet acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Should there be defects in materials, components and workmanship is identified within the specified warranty period, Aus Electronics Direct will decide to repair or replace the product.
Warranty is subject to inspection and determined that the defect was not caused by or contributed by external and other factors beyond our control. This includes mis-use, excessive use, improper installation, maintenance, repair, tampering or modifications to the product that is not stated and recommended by the manufacturer.
Warranty can be claimed by contacting Aus Electronics Direct and returning the product within the Warranty Period with the original Tax invoice. Postage and Freight to and from in relation to warranty claims is the responsibility of the customer.
For more information on your rights in relation to Warranty claims, please visit ACCC website link below:
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switches. In order to power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product.
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charging the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allowing for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- To disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
Proper battery maintenance is imperative for longevity. You must keep the battery fully charged before use and after use or prior to storage.
Order Cancellation and Non-fulfillment
- Cancelled orders will be facilitated in accordance with our returns policy
- Orders that do not meet our security policy will be facilitated in accordance with our returns policy
Terms and Conditions
- To facilitate the return of the product, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of taking delivery of the product.
- Products must be returned in original undamaged packaging with complete accessories and instruction manual.
- The 14 day period commences on the date the product is accepted for delivery. If there is not proof of delivery, it is assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch.
- The product must be returned to Aus Electronics Direct within 7 days of initial request to return the product.
- Products being returned for credit or refund are at your own cost. Products remain the responsibility of the buyer until it is received at the address supplied by Aus Electronics Direct.
- Once the product return is received, it may take up to 14 days to process and complete.
- Aus Electronics Direct reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions without notice.
How to Perform a Warranty Claim
- Contact the sales team via phone or email from our contact us page on our website.
- We will require detailed information of the fault provided over the phone or email.
- We will require high resolution photos of the top and bottom of the product to show product has not been mis-used or abused.
- We will require a short video showcasing the issue mentioned on the product.
- Once all information is received and reveiwed, Aus Electronics Direct will ascertain the Warranty Claim.
- Aus Electronics Direct will provide a pre-paid return label to return the product for assessment.
- Products returned under warranty claim will fall within our warranty policy.
Products not eligible under warranty
Should the products deemed ineligible for a warranty claim, Aus Electronics Direct offers spare parts (where possible) for purchase. We also offer repair service on products that are serviceable at customers costs. Repair costs are charged at an hourly basis. Please contact the sales and service team for a quote.