Infra-Red Injector Extender Over HDMI Cable
Extend IR Signals via HDMI
Infra-Red Injector Extender Over HDMI Cable - Allows IR signals to be sent down existing HDMI cabling
A clever device that allows Infra-red signals to be injected into HDMI cable and allow remote control extender functionality between HDMI devices up to 25m in distances. Simply interfaces in series with a transmitter and receiver, it is supplied with an infra-red transmitter and infra-red receiver for clean and discrete installation.
- It can do control to the IR Signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal by the IR Receiver.
- IR extend distance is up to 25m (depending on the quality and length of the HDMI cable)
- Control: To choose the CEC/IR extends function by manual (it needs to put the two IR Adaptor switch to IR status.
- Carrier frequency：Dual Band (30KHZ-50KHZ)
- The receiving distance:8M
- MAX operation current:15mA
- Weight: 80g Housing: plastic box
- Easy install & operation
- Power free
12 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|