HDMI In-line Surge and ESD Protector
Protect your expensive LCD TV's and HDMI devices
RRP $49.95Sold Out
In-line HDMI Surge and ESD Protector
Protect your expensive HDMI LCD TV's and devices
This HDMI in-line protector is used to protect the HDMI devices against Electrostatic discharge and electrical surges which may damage your expensive and precious HDMI devices such as LCD TV's, Gaming consoles, Bluray players, etc. It is active on all TMDS channels and will act as a final defense for ESD and power surge.
1. Compliant with HDM1.4, HDCP.
2. Protect HDMI Input and Output for ESD and power surge.
3. Meet IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact).
4. Meet IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns).
5. Meet IEC 61000-4-5 5A (8/20µs).
6. Spark voltage/Current protection.
HDMI Surge Protector 1pcs
Input: 1 x HDMI Male port
Output: 1 x HDMI Female port
Operating Temperature Range: 0C ~ 40oC / 32F ~ 104F
Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Connections and Operations
1. Insert the male HDMI plug of the protector to the HDMI output of the Source(DVD,PS3..etc)
2. Connect the HDMI output of the protector to the display(HDTV) by HDMI cable.
3 Month Warranty