DS1302 Rotating LED Digital Clock Timer Module Kit
Build your own Digital Clock
A fun and practical DIY kit to practice your skills
This do it yourself LED Clock is a great way to learn and practice electronics. Once assembled, you will have a great looking functional LED clock that can show the time, temperature and date.
- PLUS key, for years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds add operation
- According to the numerical sum 1 at a time
- MODE key, can be in display clock, switch to the year, month, day, hours, minutes, alarm clock, the adjustment of outer ring LED display state
- To use add key to the year, month, day, hours, minutes, seconds, and display mode to adjust
- RST key, press the reset button, then the MCU reset
- Size: 81mm x 81mm x 1.6mm
- PCB thickness: 1.6 mm
- Material: FR4 military level
- PCB color: Blue
- Digital Tube display: Red
- Power supply voltage: mini USB, external connection 5V ,3V button battery for clock chip on the board of the standby power suppy
User Manual (Click to download)
3 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
DS-1302By: John Kenny on 18 October 2020Great project for beginners .
Sourceful information on product and components inBy: michael hurst on 16 April 2019Useful information on product manual was very helpful whilst constructing unit
ExcellentBy: Kurt on 20 December 2018Great clock kit. Super easy to assemble & solder. I especially like the ambient temp function. Looks good too
Easy and funBy: James Hagan on 18 October 2018A straight forward build with plenty of soldering practice.
DS1302 Rotating Red LED Digital ClockBy: Paul Arcus on 30 November 2017Cool kit, looking forward to putting it together after Christmas.