BG1510C RC 4WD Off Road Truck 1:24th with Dual Battery
Speeds up to 45km/h and up to 30 min run time
BG1510C RC 4WD Off Road Truck With Dual Battery
Super fast RC Truck reaching speeds 45kmph
SUPPLIED WITH 2 X RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR LONGER PLAY TIME - UP TO 30 MINS
This 4 Wheel Drive Off Road RC Truck is tough and super fast. Reaching speeds of 45kmph through the 3 stage differential gear design, the high capacity Li-Po battery is able to provide up to 15 minutes of run time. The 2.4GHz Digital proportion remote controller offers sharp and precise steering and control of up to 80m in range.
Features working LED headlights.
Remote controller : 2.4GHz
Run Time: 2 x 15 minutes
Charge Time: 2 x 90 minutes
Control Distance : 80m
Maximum Speed: 45kmph
Battery: 7.4V 700mAh LiPo Rechargeable
Battery for Transmitter: 3 x AA
Product Size : 19.30 x 14.60 x 8.60 cm / 7.6 x 5.75 x 3.39 inches
Recommended for Ages 14+
Suitable for ages under age recommendation with Adult supervision (Noting Care and Warranty Policy)
Please note that this is a hobby grade high-performance remote-control vehicle.
Damages incurred by crashes, impacts and misuse are not covered by warranty.
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
By purchasing this RC vehicle, you have agreed 1-month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries and a 3-month limited warranty terms highlighted below:
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 3-Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper use of the remote controller:
- The remote controller is a precision digital proportion control.
- It is recommended to use precise gentle steering control.
- The steering wheel control knob is to be operated gently. It is recommended to use 3 fingers to steer the RC Vehicle gently left to right.
- Do not aggressively steer the control knob as this could damage the steering knob.
- Damages caused by mis-use and mis-handling of the remote controller is not covered by warranty.
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|