35 + 35 300VA Toroidal Transformer
Toroidal transformers are becoming increasingly popular due to their improved magnetic properties and also that they can be made to a lower profile than a standard solenoid core transformer, allowing for equipment of similar power to be of a lower profile such as rack mounted devices.
The advantage of the toroidal (donut) shape is that due to its symmetry the amount of magnetic flux that escapes outside the core (leakage flux) is minimised, therefore it radiates less electromagnetic interference (EMI) to nearby circuits or equipment. EMI is of increasing importance in modern low power, high frequency electronics.
Note: Must be used with a 5A external AC fuse.
Included Mounting Hardware
1 x Mounting plate
1 x Gasket
1 x Mounting bolt
1 x Nut
Notes on Wiring
Current available where secondaries are connected in parallel.
Current available where secondaries are connected in series.
- Each toroidal is supplied with 2 x rubber spacing washers, 1 x steel dished washer, 1 x mounting bolt, 1 x nut (except PCB mount versions).
- Lower electrically induced noise demanded by compact equipment.
- High efficiency enabling conservative rating whilst maintaining size advantages.
- The toroidal transformer is accepted as the industry standard, replacing the laminated type as toroidal transformers offer advantages in size, weight, and lower radiated field.
- Primary voltage: 240V AC
- Secondary voltage: 35V (parallel), 70V (series)
- Secondary current: 8.5A (parallel), 4.2A (series)
- Regulation: Better than 10%
- Maximum temperature rise: 75°C
- Dielectric strength: 4000V for 1 Minute
- Insulation class: Class B (130ºC)
- Tolerance: ±2%
|Unit Of Measure||ea|