1:12 EV2 Ripsaw High Speed RC Tank [Colour: Black]
1:12 EV2 Ripsaw High Speed RC Tank
Super Fast and Fun Remote Control Tank
Available in Black or White colour!
Want something super cool, fun and different from the RC Cars or Trucks? Well this big 1:12th scale EV2 Ripsaw Tank will have you grinning ear to ear. With its dual flow gearbox and powerful motor, this tank is no slug. It is pretty fast and can reach speeds of 12kmph and can even drift too!
The rubber track with metal suspension arms is very and can pretty much go over any type of terrain. Rechargeable battery is included and will provide up to 20 minutes of run time.
Remote controller is 2.4GHz Digital Proportion and has a control distance of up to 80m.
Simulated dual-flow drive gear box.
1200mAH lithium battery
2.4GHz digital proportion remote control.
On the spot 360° rotation
Can cross 10cm wide trenches
Climbing angle 30°
Open and Close gull-wing door
The front wheel self-adjusting track
Wading depth up to 5cm
1 x RC Car
1 x Controller
1 x Rechargeable battery
1 x USB Charger
Recommended for Ages 14+
Suitable for ages under age recommendation with Adult supervision (Noting Care and Warranty Policy)
Please note that this is a hobby grade high-performance remote-control vehicle.
Damages incurred by crashes, impacts and misuse are not covered by warranty.
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
By purchasing this RC vehicle, you have agreed 1-month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries and a 3-month limited warranty terms highlighted below:
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 3-Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper use of the remote controller:
- The remote controller is a precision digital proportion control.
- It is recommended to use precise gentle steering control.
- The steering wheel control knob is to be operated gently. It is recommended to use 3 fingers to steer the RC Vehicle gently left to right.
- Do not aggressively steer the control knob as this could damage the steering knob.
- Damages caused by mis-use and mis-handling of the remote controller is not covered by warranty.
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Brand||Aus Electronics Direct|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great truckBy: Ethan on 25 March 2021This product was very well made and extremely fun to use , go any where tracks, from grass, dirt , mud , rocks and even in the house once cleaned , well worth every cent
Rc RipsawBy: Paul despea on 7 February 2021Out of the box fun. Everyone wanted a run and run it did . Several days of bashing and its going strong. A well built bit of kit.