RC 4WD Off Road Truggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Truggy! Can reach speeds up to 33km
RC 4WD Off Road Truggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Truggy! Can reach speeds up to 33km
Blindingly quick 1:12th scale remote control off road dune buggy. It has a powerful 390 size brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 33kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four-wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1500Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 8mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Product Size: 36×24×11.5cm(L×W×H)
- Wheelbase 240mm
- Wheel Diameter: 74mm
- Box Size: 42.3 x 30.9 x 18.95cm
- Body Colour: Black, Red
- Servo: 2.2kg 5-wire Servo (19g)
- ESC/Receiver: Integrated ESC/Receiver (Splash-proof)
- Radio Battery: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Charger: Included
- Speed: 31 KM/H
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x Remote control
- 2 x Rechargeable 18650 Li-Po battery
- 1 x USB Battery charger
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great ValueBy: Warren Bell on 19 January 2019This is the best bang for buck RC car i bought for my son's Birthday
Great fun for all agesBy: Anthony on 9 January 2019Bought 2 of these for the kids for Xmas. Great fun. They are lightning quick and you can’t do better for the price.
Great Speed & drive!By: Stacey-Lee on 7 January 2019Fast, manoeuvres well.
RC 4WD Off Road Truggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital PropoBy: Karl Amtman on 6 January 2019Well built and a lot of fun
RC 4WD Off Road TruggyBy: Daryl on 4 January 2019Bought for 8 yo sons xmas present. goes really well and faster then I expected with reasonable run time. we're both very happy with it so far.