RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 33km
RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 33km
Blindingly quick 1:12th scale remote control off road dune buggy. It has a powerful 390 size brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 33kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four-wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1500Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 8mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Product Size: 36×24×11.5cm(L×W×H)
- Wheelbase 240mm
- Wheel Diameter: 74mm
- Box Size: 42.3 x 30.9 x 18.95cm
- Body Colour: Black, Red
- Servo: 2.2kg 5-wire Servo (19g)
- ESC/Receiver: Integrated ESC/Receiver(Splash-proof)
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA (not included)
- Charger: Included
- Speed: 31 KM/H
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x Remote control
- 2 x Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- 1 x USB Battery charger
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Best $100 RC money can buy!By: Gav on 19 March 2019I bought this 4WD RC buggy based on its symmetrical chassis design and parts availability - I was not disappointed. It's suitable for small to medium sized yards, but would need a brushless upgrade for larger yards or parks. For the money you can't go wrong, even if you do spend more money for oil shocks to stop it bouncing around.
Survivor XB 4wd Dune BuggyBy: Mrs Dione McDonald on 11 February 2019Car is very responsive & great on all terrain. Was delivered in under a week, nice & quick. Has a great booklet of parts that can be ordered in case of maintenance. Only downside is the battery life is short when using. Only getting 10mins of play with it at a time. Have ordered a second set of batteries to try & help my son get more drive time with it.
RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital PBy: luke clarke on 29 January 2019Awesome! kids loved it...had tried and failed with so many other slightly cheaper cars but this was everything it showed in the video - just ordered more batteries to keep it going for longer!! Now I just need to get my own :-)
Little red dune buggyBy: Shane Taylor on 18 January 2019Great fun and proving to be very robust in the hands of a couple of kids who like to drive at high speed into things to see what will happen. Very happy for the price.
truggyBy: Paul Williams on 18 January 2019very good product and exceptionally quick, this is the second RC I have purchased, ensure you check for loose screws and retighten after every 5 uses though, just normal maintenance and saves you trying to find any lost parts!!