RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 33km
RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 33km
Blindingly quick 1:12th scale remote control off road dune buggy. It has a powerful 390 size brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 33kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four-wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1100Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 8mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Product Size: 36×24×11.5cm(L×W×H)
- Wheelbase 240mm
- Wheel Diameter: 74mm
- Box Size: 42.3 x 30.9 x 18.95cm
- Body Colour: Black, Red
- Servo: 2.2kg 5-wire Servo (19g)
- ESC/Receiver: Integrated ESC/Receiver(Splash-proof)
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA (not included)
- Charger: Included
- Speed: 31 KM/H
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Power Adaptor
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Top pickBy: Gina on 22 October 2018Excellent car, tough, well made, goes super fast, heaps of fun for the whole family!! Excellent price point. Fast delivery. Highly recommend this product
Great Off-Road BuggyBy: Matt Scheller on 11 September 2018Works really well on hard surfaces, gravel and even lawn. Quite fast and batteries last up to 20min. The tiny on-off switch is mounted underneath behind the left front wheel and is exposed to dust. It seized after a couple of days due to dust ingress. AusElctronics offered to find a replacement switch, but we opted for another solution, mounting the switch in a different place. Maybe the switch could be placed in a more protected spot. Overall a great product for the price.
Fragile19 January 2018Even though this is advertised as an off road Buggy, Forget It! It Falls apart too easily and parts get lost! I recommend Keeping it in doors where you can keep track of missing parts easier. On first arrival the Remote controller was faulty, but AusED provided excellent customer service by sending a working a replacement. The car itself drives pretty well and is fun to play with. Just a shame about its fragility. Very disappointing.
4WD off road dune buggyBy: Jo on 3 January 2018Super fast. Great range. Handles grass and uneven surfaces really well. Quality product. Would suggest getting a second set of batteries for back up while others charge
4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital PropBy: Chris Reveley on 28 December 2017Great Product,Got one for my son for christmas,works that well that my daughter wants one as well so i've had to buy another one to stop the fighting,so now they fight about who's the better driver and who has the better car,only draw back is the time it takes to charge the batteries.