RC 4WD Off Road Truck 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Truck! Can reach speeds up to 33km
RC 4WD Off Road Truck 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Truck! Can reach speeds up to 33km
Blindingly quick 1:12th scale remote control off road truck. It has a powerful 390 size brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 33kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1500Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 8mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Material: HARDWARE/PLASTIC/ELECTRONIC
- Product Size: 36×24×11.5cm(L×W×H)
- Wheelbase 240mm
- Wheel Diameter: 74mm
- Box Size: 42.3 x 30.9 x 18.95cm
- Body Colour: Black, Orange
- Servo: 2.2kg 5-wire Servo (19g)
- ESC/Receiver: Integrated ESC/Receiver(Splash-proof)
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA (not included)
- Charger: Included
- Speed: 31 KM/H
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x Remote control
- 2 x Rechargeable 18650 Li-Po battery
- 1 x USB Battery charger
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
ExcellentBy: Tina Hinspeter on 17 May 2019Thank you!
Rc Truck reviewBy: Nick on 3 May 2019Extremely high quality rc car, outperforms any other car in its relative price range, great handling, good battery life, drives well on uneven surfaces and climbs well, very good value for money!
AwesomeBy: Grant John McIntyre on 13 April 2019This truck is awesome. Bought it for my son for his 10th birthday. It is super quick and is very responsive. A tough off road R/C.
FantasticBy: Virginia Stewart on 1 April 2019He's only 7 and he absolutely loves it. Can't fault it all. Thank you to the customer service team for suggesting this one. Also pleased I brought spare batteries with it.
Love ItBy: Tina Hinspeter on 22 March 2019My son loves his remote control. Great value, and awesome parts replacement.