RC 4WD Off Road Truck 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Truck! Can reach speeds up to 33km
RC 4WD Off Road Truck 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Truck! Can reach speeds up to 33km
Blindingly quick 1:12th scale remote control off road truck. It has a powerful 390 size brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 33kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1500Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 8mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Material: HARDWARE/PLASTIC/ELECTRONIC
- Product Size: 36×24×11.5cm(L×W×H)
- Wheelbase 240mm
- Wheel Diameter: 74mm
- Box Size: 42.3 x 30.9 x 18.95cm
- Body Colour: Black, Orange
- Servo: 2.2kg 5-wire Servo (19g)
- ESC/Receiver: Integrated ESC/Receiver(Splash-proof)
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA (not included)
- Charger: Included
- Speed: 31 KM/H
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x Remote control
- 2 x Rechargeable 18650 Li-Po battery
- 1 x USB Battery charger
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
AwesomeBy: Grant John McIntyre on 13 April 2019This truck is awesome. Bought it for my son for his 10th birthday. It is super quick and is very responsive. A tough off road R/C.
FantasticBy: Virginia Stewart on 1 April 2019He's only 7 and he absolutely loves it. Can't fault it all. Thank you to the customer service team for suggesting this one. Also pleased I brought spare batteries with it.
Love ItBy: Tina Hinspeter on 22 March 2019My son loves his remote control. Great value, and awesome parts replacement.
Hbx survivorBy: Samantha on 4 March 2019I purchased this truck for my 4 year old at Christmas. With no prior experience of hobby cars, this one is great! Easy for them to control and use, it goes really fast and has great distance control range from the remote control. Can go off small jumps, do doughys, and good on most terrain (including sandy soil) but build your own course/ track to challenge their skill and control and you’ve got heaps of entertainment! Advise is to buy this truck with extra batteries and charger, as it takes a couple hours for them to charge, and they last around 20 mins plus. Great tough truck and built well! Also, if something breaks, you can purchase the part to fix it or upgrade it, or, if like me you’ve no clue what youre doing, you can send it to these guys to fix it. Great service. Would highly recommend.
Best present ever!By: Alaine Kowalski on 22 February 2019We bought this for my sons 8th birthday and he absolutely loves it... in fact we all do. We are so impressed by the quality, speed and durability. Big brother and his dad are a bit jealous so I think there will be future purchases. I highly recommend adding at least one spare battery sets as it does run out quickly.