Digital to Analogue Audio Decoder Converter
Digital to Analogue Audio Converter
Digital to Analogue Audio Converter - Decodes Digital Audio and Converts to Analogue
The digital to analog audio converter decoder features an integrated 24bit audio DSP. This unit can decode a variety of digital audio formats, including Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and PCM. It can simply connect an Optical (Toslink) or Digital Coaxial Cable to the input, then the decoded audio can be transmitted as 2 channel analog audio via the Stereo RCA output or the 3.5mm output (suitable for headphones) simultaneously.
- Decode Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS or PCM digital audio to stereo audio output.
- Support PCM 32KHz.44.1KHz,48KHz,96KHz sample
- Frequency audio decode.
- Support Dolby Digital 5.1 samples ,DTS-ES6.1 samples audio decode.
- No need to install drivers. Portable, flexible, plug and play.
- Input Ports: 1 x Optical (Toslink), 1 x Digital Coaxial.
- Output Ports: 1 x RCA (L/R), 1 x 3.5mm (Headphone).
- Signal to Noise Ratio:120db.
- Degree of Separation: 85db.
- Frequency Response: (20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5db.
- Dimensions (mm): 72(D)x55(W)x20(H).
- Weight (g): 40.
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
- Audio Decoder (1PCS)
- 5V/1A DC Adaptor (1PCS)
- User Manual (1PCS)
User Manual (click below to download)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Very happy with Analogue Audio Decoder ConverterBy: Adrian Wildenburg on 10 September 2017I initially ordered the wrong type of converter which wouldn't work with my Sennheiser wireless headphones, After contacting Aus Electronic Direct they were happy for it to be returned, when I did some research with Senheiser they recommended this decoder converter, which they had in stock and tested it before they send it. It works like a dream and I now can listen to Netflix and the like. Thank you Aus Electronics for your services.
Fabulous serviceBy: Veinita on 20 June 2017Aus Electronics Direct were a fabulous customer service. Whilst I was not able to achieve my goal with this product, through no fault of Aus Electronics I was able to return for a full refund. Would shop here again without a concern.