Analogue to Digital Audio Decoder Converter
Analogue to Digital Audio Converter
Analogue to Digital Audio Converter - Decodes Analgue Audio and Converts to Digital
The Analog to Digital Audio Decoder Converter is designed to simultaneously convert analog audio signals from L/R input to Coaxial SPDIF and Toslink Fibre Optic outputs. The digital audio output signal is a 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with a sampling rate of 48 KHz. Both Optical Fiber and Coaxial cables can run up to 5 meters from the device while still providing a reliable and loss-less audio signal. This gadget is both compact and easy to install, making it incredibly useful for the home or office.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) digital audio signal output.
- Has an output sampling rate of 48 KHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Input Audio: L/R Audio (Stereo)
- Output Audio: Coaxial and Toslink digital audio
- Input Audio Connector: 2XRCA（R/L）(Stereo)
- Output Audio Connector: Toslink、1XRCA(Coaxial)
- Sampling Rate: 48KHz
- Size(L-W-H): 51X41X<26MM>
- Weight (Net) : <78g>
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Environmental: Operating Temperature <0 ℃> to +<70℃>
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: <-10℃> to +<80℃>
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- External Power Supply: 5V DC@<1A>
- Power Consumption: 1 watts (max)
- Converter Unit: FCC,CE,UL
- Power Supply: UL,CE,FCC
- AC Power Adapter
- User Manual: English Version
User Manual (click below to download)
3 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Analogue to Digital Audio Decoder ConverterBy: elizabeth on 26 October 2017Reliable.
Works greatBy: Rob on 15 October 2017One of the few analog to digital converters i could find and was for a reasonable price and works great. Shipping was quick and had no problems either.
Analogue converterBy: Liffy Brake on 16 March 2017AusElectronics was one of the few places I could buy this converter. Their price was the best. Easy online process and delivered next day. Highly recommend Aus Electronics Direct.
ADC Line in Digital OutBy: David on 5 February 2017I got this converter to get me out of a jam and thought at $28 if it doesn't work it won't be a great loss. This converter is amazing for the money. Self noise is incredibly low. I ran the output of a NAD phono preamp into it and then used the optical output to connect to an Oppo BD105. AMAZING.