8 WAY HDMI V2.0 SPLITTER with HDR
Supports HDCP Convertion
8 Way HDMI 2.0 AV Splitter - Connect a HDMI output to 8 Displays
This 1 by 8 HDMI UHD Splitter with HDCP 2.2 is an advanced solution for splitting a single HDMI input to eight HDMI outputs. It provides high performance audio and video output through HDMI cables up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV420) resolution and is capable of receiving and transmitting up to 18Gbps of bandwidth with no data loss.
Supporting the latest features you can be assured of reliable and high quality HDMI distribution.
- UHD 1x8 HDMI Splitter (1Pcs)
- 5V/1A DC power adaptor (1Pcs)
- User manual (1pcs)
• HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Supports video format up to 4K2K@60Hz with 8 bit RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4/YCBCR 4:2:2
• Support 3D frame sequential video format up to 1080p@60;
• Supports 3D frame sequential video format up to 4K2K@30Hz
• Supports high resolution VESA mode video format up to QSXGA @60Hz
• Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Supports smart EDID control
• Compact design for an easy and flexible installation
|Input Ports||1×HDMI Type A[19-pin female]|
|Output Ports||8×HDMI Type A[19-pin female]|
|Output Resolution||480i ~1080p50/60, 4Kx2K@24/30, 4k2k@60Hz|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (Contact discharge)|
|Power Supply||5V/2A DC (US/EU standards，CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||243mm (W) × 102mm (D) × 16mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F / -20 - 60°C'|
|20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
12 Month Warranty
|Brand||Aus Electronics Direct|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
8 Way 4K SplitterBy: Alan Blackley on 25 April 2019I have a complex 1080P/4K HDMI setup and this splitter worked a treat where others haven't. The item arrived on time and very happy.
8 way HDMISplitterBy: Shane Fox on 2 February 2019Works great simply plugged it in and I now have Foxtel on several TVs
Up and running againBy: Alan Blackley on 20 October 2018I recently upgraded to an iQ4 Foxtel box so that forced me to upgrade my 8 way 1080P splitter to a 4K one. I bought one from another supplier and it didn't work. Some of the (non 4K) TVs that were connected to the splitter no longer worked at all. I then found this 4K splitter from Aus Electronics Direct and it worked perfectly. Now I can watch 4K on all of the (4K) TVs that are connected to this splitter, plus the other TVs still work. Very happy.