TEC1-12706 TEC Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler Module
Module for cooling and heating applications
A 12V Thermoelectric Peltier module is a solid state device that produces heat on one surface and cool surface on the opposite side when powered up. Great for projects such as CPU or drinks cooler or use as a heating element.
- Semiconductor material is sandwiched between the ceramic plates
- You can reverse the polarity to get cold or heat in minutes
- Can be used for CPU cooler, car drink cooler, car drink warmer, etc
- Semiconductor coolers are solid, vibration-less and noise-free
- Easy to install and to use
- Couples: 127
- Maximum Voltage: 12V
- Maximum Current: 4A
- Maximum Power: 70.3W
- Power Cable Length: Approx. 35cm(14 inch)
- Maximum Temperature Difference: 67 degree Celsius
- Dimension(L x W x H): Approx. 40 X 40 X 3.5mm
3 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
TECI-12706By: Terry Cosgrove on 5 November 2018I have not used this item as of this date .But I must comment on the Quick attention to my order, I received it in a couple of days A++++++++++++++++
Aus Electronics ServiceBy: John Reeves on 19 September 2018The product was what I expected but Aus Electronics was what I was most impressed with. I urgently need the Peltier Module and Aus Electronics had it delivered the following morning. Very good service at a good price!
Peltier tile was goodBy: Linda on 10 November 2017The service was excellent (perhaps over the top with updates), the product kept intact and clean. Would love it if there were information/instruction manual for conditions of use (e.g. temperature and indoor/outdoor), and how the tiles worked.