9116 RC Off Road Truggy 1:12th with 2 x Batteries
Super fast Trugg with up to 25 minutes run time
RC Off Road Truggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Truggy! Can reach speeds up to 38km
The Xinlehong 9116 RC is a super fast (38kmph) RC Electirc Tuggy! Don't be fooled, this may have the price of a toy but offers hobby grade performance! Featuring IPX4 waterproofing, steel driveshafts & axles, ball bearings, 2.4Ghz remote controller, 9.6v lithium battery the list goes on.
This little beast can drive over mowed grass, gravel, dirt, and on-road surfaces making it super versatile.
Run Time: 10-12 minutes
Top Speed: 36kph
Skill Level : Beginner
Charge Time : 2.5hours
IPX4 Level Waterproofing
9.6v Lithium Ion Battery
2.4Ghz Radio Control
Steel Drive Components
Fully Proportional Controls
Easy to Use
Super Fast - 38kph
Length: 335mm (13.8")
Width: 265mm (10.43")
Height: 150mm (5.9")
Wheel Base: 205mm (8.07")
Ground Clearance: 40mm (1.57")
Each RC Truck consists of many parts. We stock majority of the most commonly replaceable parts. Not all spare parts are listed on our website.
The product is supplied with an instruction manual. The manual shows an exploded parts view with spare part sku numbers are indicated. Please note of the spare part sku # and email our service team on firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability.
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
Proper use of the remote controller:
- The remote controller is a precision digital proportion control.
- It is recommended to use precise gentle steering control.
- The steering wheel control knob is to be operated gently. It is recommended to use 3 fingers to steer the RC Vehicle gently left to right.
- Do not aggressively steer the control knob as this could damage the steering knob.
- Damages caused by mis-use and mis-handling of the remote controller is not covered by warranty.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|