HDMI to 3G SDI Converter Transmitter and Receiver Kit
HDMI to 3G SDI Converter Sender Kit
HDMI to 3G SDI Converter Sender Kit - Convert HDMI Signals and Transmit via SDI through Coax Cable
Transmitting HDMI signals via HDMI cables can be a very costly exercise. This HDMI to 3G SDI converter and extender kit enables you to transmit HDMI AV Signals via SDI platform up to 300m. Utilise your existing coaxial cabling in your office or home and save yourselves thousands of dollars in cabling and installation costs. Kit comprises of a HDMI to SDI converter that connects to the HDMI source and a SDI to HDMI converter which plugs into the HDMI LCD or display.
- Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
- Supports HDMI input timings: firstname.lastname@example.org, 576i, 720p@50/59.94/60, 1080i@50/59.94/60, email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60.
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI:
- 480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
- 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)
- 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
- Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI)
- 3G HDMI to SDI Converter
- SDI to 3G SDI COnverter
- 2 x 5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor
- Operation Manual
- Input Port 1 x HDMI
- Output Port 1 x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
- SDI Transmission Rates 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
- In/Output Resolution 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- Power Supply DC 5V -12V
- ESD Protection Human body model ±8kV (air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimension 80mm x 41mm x 25 mm
- Weight 150g
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Power Consumption (Max) 5W
|Brand||Aus Electronics Direct|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|