Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Gannet Bait Release
Turn your Mavic 2 Drone into a Fishing Drone
Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Gannet bait release, Turn your Mavic 2 into a fishing drone in seconds.
- Mounts to your drone in seconds, no tools required.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery,
- No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it. Does not interfere with landing sensors which remain unobstructed and fully functional.
- Lifts the load centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading,
- Is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone’s remote. Alternatively, you can set your drone's camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on and the device is in its closed position,
- All 3 flight LED lights to remain fully functional and visible,
- Can do more than 50 drops on a single charge,
- Has more than 2 weeks standby time if left on accidentally,
- Can drop your fishing line 500m+ far out
- Weighs less than 50grams.
- The Mavic 2 can lift and fly with 800g Max, though we recommend 500-550g as max bait load (leaving 250-300g for line drag). Weights of over 800g may result in motor overspeed warnings. When this occurs, the drone will activate auto landing at its postion (not home). If more is flown the pilot must remain aware of the auto landing activation and must deactivate it and drop the load when it occurs.
Contents: Drive Unit attached the the release boom, mounting band, USB charger, instruction leaflet.
- "Same Day Dispatch" guarantee is not available for this item
- May not be available at our Product Showroom for purchases or Pick Ups
Please contact us if you have any questions