HDMI Over IP Extender Cat 5E/6 with Infra-red Repeater
Supports over 150m range over IP via Ethernet Switch
HDMI Extender over Cat 5 and Cat 6
Extends HDMI and IR Signal over IP via Ethernet Switch
The HDMI Extender over ONE CAT 5E or CAT 6 is a device for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT 5E/6 ethernet cables/sockets can be utilized to perform advanced functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. The HDMI Transmitter and Receiver, over ONE CAT 5E/6 extender is your substantial HDMI extender tool. The HDMI Extender also support IR re-transmitting, so you can control the Source which is 150 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
Additional HDMI Receivers are available for multi-display or cascading applications.
- HDMI Version support: HDMI 1.3
- Support video input : 24/50/60fs @ 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Signal transmission: use one cat6/7(recommend cat6) to connect the sender and receiver, and the Ethernet cable length up to 150m.
- Support Point to Point, point to multi-point and cascade transmition.
- Support Resolution up to 1080P/60HZ.
- Support 24/30/36Bit
- Support video output : 24/50/60fs @ 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Support IR extender, long distance control of the HD Source by using the IR received at the receiver.
- Supports 802.3 IEEE Standard
- CAT connections according to IEEE-568B
- Supports longer distance through an Ethernet switcher.
- LED indication
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- HDMI Extender Transmitter (1PCS)
- HDMI Extender Receiver (1PCS)
- IR Transmitter (1PCS)
- IR Receiver (1PCS)
- 5V DC Power Supply adaptor (2PCS)
- Operation Manual (1PCS)
Length of CAT-6 cable between Rx and TX - Up to 150 meters
HDMI Input - 24/50/60fs @ 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
Support audio format input - DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
HDMI Output - 24/50/60fs @ 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
Max bandwidth - 225MHz
Max baud rate - 6.75Gbps
Input Video signal - 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
Output DDC signal - 5Volts p-p (TT1L)
Input HDMI cable distance - ≤10m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Output HDMI cable distance - ≤15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Max working current - 600mA
Power adapter format - Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A(RX/TX)
Operating Temperature range - -10 to +55℃
Storage Temperature range - -20 to +60℃
Operating Humidity range - 10 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Storage Humidity range - 5 to 95%RH (No Condensation)
Dimension (L x W x H) - 94X93.8X28 (mm)(RX/TX)
Weight - 150g(TX)
Weight - 152g(RX)
12 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|