HDMI HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 Converter
HDMI HDCP Stripper and Converter
HDMI HDCP Stripper and Converter - Converts HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 Version
The Converter is an advanced integrated High-definition HDMI Converter which converts HDMI with HDCP2.2 encryption input into a HDMI output with HDCP1.4 encryption. This HDCP Stripper Converter can support up to 4Kx2K Ultra HD video format.
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
- Support color space conversions among RGB,YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2 and xvYCC video formats without deep color.
- Support video format up to 4k2k@30Hz with 24bit RGB/YcbCR 4:4:4/YCBCR 4:2:2,and up to 4k2k@60Hz with 12bit YCBCR 4:2:0.
- Support 3D frame sequential video format up to 1080p@60.
- Support high resolution VESA mode video format up to QSXGA@60Hz.
- Supports reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification such PCM at up to 192kHz,compressed audio(IEC 61937),DSD,DST,DTS and HBR.
- Input ports: 1xHDMI.
- Output ports: xHDMI,
- Dimensions(mm): 60(D)x55(W)x20(H)
- Weight (g): 40
12 Month Warranty
|Brand||Aus Electronics Direct|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
HDMI HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 ConverterBy: John Tobin on 8 May 2019Product did the job as specified, allowing me to connect successfully a Foxtel iQ4 Box (HDCP 2.2) to an LG HD TV (HDCP 1.4). Without the converter the HD television would not display a picture of any kind from the iQ4.
HDMI ConverterBy: stephen on 10 September 2017I purchased a Fetch TV set top box for a home theatre setup. The receiver is HDCP 2.2 enabled (4K), however my projector is 1080P resolution. The receiver would only pass through audio from the Fetch TV box (no video), with a message "This content is not compatible with your TV. Please connect HDMI OUT to the HDMI input jack that supports HDCP2.2 of the TV". After speaking to my receiver's technical support department(great customer service), they advised either changing my projector to a 4K model or using this converter.Now that I have fitted this converter, everything works as it should. It is a great inexpensive fix, when your components are a mixture of 4K and 1080P.
Hdmi converterBy: Brad on 28 July 2017Works a treat just plug in and play
Works like a charm!By: Michael on 20 July 2017I thought I was buggered when my new fetch TV box arrived and the projector was unable to read the HDCP2.2 signal. Plugged this baby in and bobs your uncle, the show's on again!