Arduino Uno Super 328p Development Board
New and improved. Using the new 328P IC.
This board is based on the Atmega328. It has 14 digital input and output pins, 6 analog inputs, 16Mhz crystal oscillator, USB link, power supply socket and ICSP connector. It contains all the components required for the microprocessor, and only need to be connected with the computer to get started with USB cable.
Specifications of Arduino super development board:
1. Microcontroller Core: AVRmega328P-PU (processing speed up to 20MIPS)
2. Working voltage: +5V
3. External input voltage: 7V ~ 12V (recommended)
4. External input voltage (maximum): +6V≤ Vin≤ +20V
5. I/O digital signal interface: 14 (6 PWM output)
6. Analog signal input interface: 6
7. DC I/O interface current: 40 mA
7. Flash capacity: 16 KB (other 2K for bootloader)
8. SRAM static storage capacity: 1KB
9. EEPROM storage capacity: 512 bytes
10. Clock frequency: 16MHz
Note: The Super 328p uses USB to upload scripts, tthe setting should be below:
Board= Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila
Port= COMx, "x" means number 0~255.
3 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great product and supportBy: Eddie Brauer on 5 March 2018A great little board, excellent value for money. Needed a bit of help setting it up, very impressed with the immediate response and quality support I received.
Good uno boardBy: Paul Fornal on 21 February 2018great board worked as expected to program attiny84