1:12 4WD RC Rock Crawler Truck with LED Lights
High Performance Rock Crawler - reaches up to 50kmph
1:12 4WD RC Rock Crawler with LED Lights
High Performance and Robust RC Rock Crawler Truck
A high performance RC Rock Crawler Truch that is able to achieve speeds of up to 50kmph. It is robust and is able to handle any tupe of terrain; on-road and off-road.
Equipped with 2.4GHZ Digital Frequency remote controller, you are able to achieve up to 100m of control range. Being digital, up to 16 RC vehicles can be used in the same
area without any interferance.
Has functional LED lights for night time driving. The rechargeable 7.4V 1500mAh Battery will proviuce up to 20 minutes of play time.
Charging time: about 90mins
Racing time: about 15 - 20 minutes
Battery size: about 2 x 3.5 x 7cm
This version comes with a USB cable for charging.
Item: Short Course
Net Weight: 1435g
1.5V AA, 2pcs
Battery Required (For Car):
|4 Wheel Dive
Forward, Backward, Turn Left / Right
Running Time: About 10 mins
Charging Time: About 3 hours
Control Range: Around 100m
|Car Size: 42*24.5*18cm
Package Size: 54*27.5*23cm
Type: Crawler Car
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Features: Radio Control
Drive Type: 4 WD
Functions: Forward/backward,Turn left/right,With light
Age: Above 14 years old
Primary Technical Info
|Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: 100-150m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA (not included)
Car Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Racing Time: 15 - 20min
Dimension and Weight
|Product weight: 1.4800 kg
Package weight: 3.1450 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 24.50 x 12.00 cm / 7.09 x 9.65 x 4.72 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 28.00 x 55.00 cm / 9.45 x 11.02 x 21.65 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Car, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Cross Sleeve, 1 x English Manual|
1 X Car
1 X Remote Control
1 X Battery
1 X Charger
1 X Tool
1 X Manual
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|