Arduino Uno Super 328p Development Board
New and improved. Using the new 328P IC.
This board is based on the Atmega328. It has 14 digital input and output pins, 6 analog inputs, 16Mhz crystal oscillator, USB link, power supply socket and ICSP connector. It contains all the components required for the microprocessor, and only need to be connected with the computer to get started with USB cable.
Specifications of Arduino super development board:
1. Microcontroller Core: AVRmega328P-PU (processing speed up to 20MIPS)
2. Working voltage: +5V
3. External input voltage: 7V ~ 12V (recommended)
4. External input voltage (maximum): +6V≤ Vin≤ +20V
5. I/O digital signal interface: 14 (6 PWM output)
6. Analog signal input interface: 6
7. DC I/O interface current: 40 mA
7. Flash capacity: 16 KB (other 2K for bootloader)
8. SRAM static storage capacity: 1KB
9. EEPROM storage capacity: 512 bytes
10. Clock frequency: 16MHz
|Unit Of Measure||ea|