Arduino Uno Development Board with USB cable
The Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Length: 68.6 mm
- Width: 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Expectations MetBy: Richard Audsley on 30 June 2017Arduino Uno Development Board with USB cable worked fine with Arduino IDE on Win10. Delivery was as per the Aus Electronics promise. A trustworthy supplier.
Great Board - Awesome ServiceBy: BrianB on 20 March 2017The board is exactly as specified, connected directly with the Arduino IDE and we were off and running very fast.