Analogue VGA to Digital HDMI 1080p Converter
Analogue VGA to Digital HDMI Converter
Analogue VGA to Digital HDMI Converter - Convert and Upscale Analogue VGA to Digital HDMI Output
This analogue VGA to digital HDMI is a high-definition video converter which converts analog PC RGBHV and analog audio signal and upscales to digital HDMI signal. It allows you to connect the VGA (HD-15 connector) output from the PC to the digital HDMI input of the latest HD ready plasma, LCD, LED or DLP TV. Its high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions.
- Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go
- Low power, No power adapter
- HDMI is compliant with HDMI1.3
- VGA input Supports up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Input ports: 1xVGA, 1x3.5mmPhoneJack.
- Output ports: 1xHDMI
- Input/Output Resolution: 640x480@60/72/75/85Hz,
- 800x600@60/72/75/85Hz, 1024x768@60/70/75/85Hz,
- 1152x864@75Hz,1280x720@60Hz, 1280x768@60Hz,1280x800@60Hz,
- Main unit (VGA to HDMI Converter) (1PCS)
- USB Cable (1PCS)
User Manual (click below to download):
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
DustyBy: Chris Stofberg on 31 May 2017I needed to check the data on a linux file server (taken out of service in 2007) prior to taking to a council electronics recycling event. The server only had VGA out - display choices were HDMI, Display Port, and DVI. I chose to buy the MINI VGA2HDMI converter, and it turned out to be perfect on a 1920x1080P monitor. A USB cable is provided to supply power to the device. BYO VGA and HDMI cables. Ordered express post, delivered in a jiffy. Couldn't be happier.