RC Brushless F1 Racing Boat 2.4GHz Digital Remote Controller WL Toys WL915
Rip through water at speeds up to 45km/h!
RC Brushless F1 Racing Boat 2.4GHz Digital Remote Controller WL Toys WL915 - Rip through water at speeds up to 45km/h!
This F1 remote control racing boat is an absolute beast. It is capable of speeds up to 45km/h with its powerful brushless motor. Equipped with a 2.4GHz remote controler, it has superior range up to 100 meteres over standard FM versions. It has an ingenious design that allows for the boat to revert back to upright position by applying the throttle during accidental flips. Supplied with a rechargeable lithium battery providing up to 8 minutes of play time from a full charge of 60 minutes. Measures 460(L) x 125(W) x 118(D)mm. Remote controller requires 6 x AA batteries.
- Simulation F1 boat shape reaches speeds of about (45kmph),
- Brushless motor
- Can be easily controlled
- Functions: forward / backward, turn left and right, with righting function,
- With anti-turning over function, can automatically correct after capsizing
- Brand name : Wltoys
- Item Name: WL915 F1 RC Racing Boat
- Color: Red
- Battery of remote control: 4 * 1.5AA
- Battery of the boat : 11.1V 1200MAH 20C
- Playing time:5-8 mins
- Charge time:150 mins
- Control distance:80-100m
- 1 × RC Boat ( original package )
- 1 × Transmitter
- 1 × 11.1V Battery
- 1 × Charger
- 1 × Manual
Ensure that RC Boat Hull Hatch is properly secured when in use. Failure to do so will allow water to enter hull which may damage the RC's electronics.
Improper usage of the RC Boat will void warranty.
This product is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty if purchased on or over the value of $50.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
This Remote-Control Boat is a “Hobby Grade” product. This boat was constructed for the purpose of high performance on still or calm waters, while maintaining a level of water ingress protection.
Ensure that the RC Boat Hull Hatch is properly secured when in use. Failure to do so will allow water to enter hull which may damage the RC's electronics.
Under no circumstances, should this boat be subjected to;
- any level of impact. Impact can damage the boats water ingress protection integrity, as well as any electronic parts
- be modified by any means necessary
- be used on Salt-Water or Chlorinated Water, including domestic or public swimming pools
After use, please ensure the following steps;
1. before opening the hull, wipe dry all surface of the boat
2. disconnect and remove battery from the boat, ensure battery and its terminals are always dry
3. ensure the internals of the boat is dry
4. please wipe dry any parts of the boat and keep hull lid removed from the boat before placing in storage
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switches. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product.
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Allow the battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Charging the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
- Proper battery maintenance is imperative for longevity. You must keep the battery fully charged before use and after use or prior to storage.
Failure to comply to these specific guidelines WILL void warranty on this boat.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Pretty fast...By: Joel on 5 June 2018Bought this boat after a couple of the cheaper $50 ones didn't last and so far so good. Has a water-cooled, brushless motor which as a value point is remarkable for something worth $150. Finally worked out that the battery needs to sit off to one side, and not in the middle of the boat, which then makes it automatically right if it flips over. Very good value and great fun on the water.
Second time luckyBy: Ian Stacey on 18 April 2018Replacement for first boat which caught fire. They replaced it in a short time and we are very happy with the new one thanks heaps. Great RC boat.
RC BOATBy: Simon Bryant on 11 February 2018Awesome product for the price, can't fault as it better then i expected.. delivery time was on the money aswell.. very happy thank u
Above expectsBy: Sally on 28 December 2017I found the boat online as locally no one could help . I received amazing service and the product arrived so quickly , my son loves it . The battery last longer than the packaging says . Thank you , we will be buying more
Great BoatBy: George Gahler on 21 December 2017this is a fantastic boat for the price my grandson just loves it especially the self righting, no need to swim for it to retrieve. super fast delivery thank you