Recommended for Ages 6+
Suitable for ages under the age recommendation with Adult supervision (Noting Care and Warranty Policy)
Please note that this is a hobby grade high-performance remote-control vehicle.
Damages incurred by crashes, impacts and misuse are not covered by warranty.
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
By purchasing this RC vehicle, you have agreed 1-month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries and a 3-month limited warranty terms highlighted below:
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 3-Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper use of the remote controller:
- The remote controller is a precision digital proportion control.
- It is recommended to use precise gentle steering control.
- The steering wheel control knob is to be operated gently. It is recommended to use 3 fingers to steer the RC Vehicle gently left to right.
- Do not aggressively steer the control knob as this could damage the steering knob.
- Damages caused by mis-use and mis-handling of the remote controller is not covered by warranty.
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.