RC 4WD Off-Road Truck 1:18th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional WLtoys A979
Super Off-Road Truck, can reach speeds up to 50kmph!
Challenge your mates to an off-road race with this WLtoys A979 1:18th scale 4WD RC Off Road Truck!
It has a powerful 390 size brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 50kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also, has four-wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- 4WD 2.4GH Off Road Truck Rc
- 1/18 Scale suitable for indoor and outdoor control
- High quality car body
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Two Differentials
- Come with 4-wheel shock absorbers
- With Proportional Steering function
- 50Km/ H for the high speed
- 100metre control distance
- Motor :390
- Gross Weight for car: 1.7KG
- Transmitter frequency: 2.4Gh
- Transmitter battery: 4xAA(not included)
- Battery Power: 7.4V1100MAH
- Run time: 10 mins
- Charging time: 150 mins
- Control distance: more than 100m
- Speed: 50Km/H
- Servo: 17g
- Color: Black Red
- 1 x WLtoys A979 Rc 1/18 2.4Gh 4WD Off Road Truck
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Manual
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|