RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:16th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 36km
RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:16th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 36km
Blindingly quick 1:16th scale remote control off road dune buggy. It has a powerful brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 36kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four-wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1100Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 10 mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Truggy Dimensions: 30 x 20.9 x 11.6cm
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
AwesomeBy: Mark Condon on 16 May 2019I gave this to my son this morning for his birthday and it’s so good. I immediately requested one for me for Father’s Day. It’s fast but the speed dial makes it easier to learn and control. Highly recommend.
RC 4WD TRUGGY 1/12By: Diann Macgregor on 26 December 2018Excellent product and customer service.