RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:16th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 36km
RC 4WD Off Road Dune Buggy 1:16th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional - Super fast Dune Buggy! Can reach speeds up to 36km
Blindingly quick 1:16th scale remote control off road dune buggy. It has a powerful brush motor and is capable of reaching speeds up to 36kmh. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote control with a range of over 100 metres. It is equipped with digital proportion control for accurate and precise steering. Also has four-wheel independent suspension for stable drive over all types of terrain.
- Motor Type: RC 390
- ESC Class: 40A
- Battery: 3.7v, 1100Mah *2P
- Band: 2.4G HZ
- Radio Range: ≥ 80 M
- Radio Type: DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL
- Play Time: APPROX. 10 mins
- Charge Time: APPROX. 2 hours
- DIFF: GEARS/PINIONS
- Radio Battery: 2*1.5V AA
- 1) Overcharge Protection (on charger)
- 2) Overheat Protection (On ESC/Receiver)
- Truggy Dimensions: 30 x 20.9 x 11.6cm
Please note that this is a hobby grade high-performance remote-control vehicle.
Please refer to the Care/Warranty Tab below for more information before purchasing this product.
Damages incurred in high speed impacts and crashes are not covered by warranty.
All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis as per our warranty terms and conditions.
- 1 month warranty on Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 month for failure or mechanical and non-electronic parts (please see Wear and Tear section below)
- 3 month for major electronic components (esc, remote controller and receiver)
- Damages incurred to the product caused by misuse or abuse of the product, i.e. high speed impacts and crashing the product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance - please see Battery maintenance section below.
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
AwesomeBy: Mark Condon on 16 May 2019I gave this to my son this morning for his birthday and it’s so good. I immediately requested one for me for Father’s Day. It’s fast but the speed dial makes it easier to learn and control. Highly recommend.
RC 4WD TRUGGY 1/12By: Diann Macgregor on 26 December 2018Excellent product and customer service.