4K HDMI to Composite RCA A/V Converter
Connects HDMi signals to older displays with RCA input
Converts digital 4K2K HDMI video and audio signal to composite RCA video and stereo audio signal. Supports DVI system sideline signals. Help users convert the high quality HDMI AV signal for connection b to CRT TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc.
• No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
• High quality scaling technology for input resolutions
• Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats output.
• Compatible with HDMI1.4
• Support HDMI input resolution up to 4Kx2k@30Hz.
• 4Kx2K HDMI to AV Converter (1PCS)
• 5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor (1PSC)
• Operation Manual (1PCS)
• Input ports: 1xHDM, 1 x Min- USB
• Output ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red)
• Dimensions (mm): 93(D)x84(W)x28(H)
• Weight (g): 155g
• HDMI input resolutions: 480i to 4Kx2K@30Hz.
• CVBS output: PAL,NTSC3.58,NTSC4.43,SECAM,PAL/M,PAL/N standard TV formats
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
• Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Power Consumption (Max): 2W
• ESD Protection: Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge), ± 4kV (contact discharge)
>> Click here to download the user manual
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Apple TVBy: MIKE on 4 February 2017Was hoping this would solve problem of apple tv to composite video and worked a treat. Problem solved
4k HDMI to Com posite RCA A/V ConverterBy: Greg on 27 December 2016I have an older plamsa TV and bought a new blu ray DVD player, however, the blu ray player only has an HDMI output. The TV does not have and HDMI input, so I needed to convert the HDMI signal to a composite video signal. The audio connects into the sound bar. This little box works extremely well. No set up required. Just plug and play and at a far cheaper cost than the equivalent unit at a similar electronics store. As the blu ray player also has internet connectivity, my old TV is now also a "smart TV" as I can use the DVD player to connect to the internet, Netflix, Youtube etc. What a difference this little box has made! Great value. Simple to use. Just plug it in and away it goes.
Works with Foxtel IQ328 April 2016I upgraded to a Foxtel IQ3 and needed to output the HDMI into an old composite-only Hills Home Hub UHF modulator to distribute into the household antenna. This little unit did the job with no problems at half the price of the Jaycar equivalent! Just plug in and no problems with HDMI/HDCP at all. Thanks!