Composite RCA to 4K HDMI Upscaler Converter
Composite RCA to 4K HDMI AV Converter
Composite RCA to 4K HDMI AV Converter - Converts and Upscales Analogue RCA to Digital 4K HDMI Output
The AV/SV to HDMI 4Kx2K Scale Converter is a universal converter for analog composite input and upscales to 4K Digital HDMI 4Kx2K@60Hz output. The analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10bits maximal 297MSPS sampling, black/white level expansion, colour transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch, auto-detect and auto-convert the composite signal to HDMI output. Making video come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic HD visuals available.
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
- Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colours, resolutions, and details.
- Support PAL,NTSC3.58,NTSC4.43,SECAM,PAL/M,PAL/N standard TV formats input.
- Support HDMI 4Kx2K@60Hz, 4Kx2K@30Hz,1080p@60Hz or 720p@60Hz output.
- AV/SV to HDMI 4Kx2K Scale Converter (1PCS)
- 5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor (1PCS)
- Operation Manual (1PCS)
- Input Ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red). 1x S-Video, 1 x Min- USB
- Output Ports: 1xHDMI
- Dimensions(mm): 93(D)x84(W)x28(H)
- Weight (g): 165g
- CVBS/S-VIDEO input: PAL,NTSC3.58,NTSC4.43,SECAM,PAL/M,PAL/N standard TV formats
- HDMI output resolution:
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Power Consumption (Max): 3.5W
- ESD Protection: Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge), ± 4kV (contact discharge)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Perfect !By: Monica on 21 April 2017Just what i needed for my ps1 !! Great quality and super easy to use !
GreatBy: cameron on 7 November 2016Excellent product - bought one months ago for use with a new MATV system. Cheaper convertors didn't work, this unit worked straight out of the box - must have a higher level of electronics inside.
rca to 4k HDMI UPSCALERBy: anthony barnett on 11 October 2016Great product works well only negative for me not being a geek connecting it to AV sender/Receiving tv and amplifier but soon worked it out will buy from Aus electronics again and will let friends know of website