Two Way Digital Audio Converter
Convert digital Audio input to either Tousling or Coax
The Digital 2-way audio converter is a Coaxial / Toslink audio converter, compact and convenient. It accepts S/PDIF audio signal input through either Coaxial cable or Toslink cable, and passes the signal (as is) to both its Coaxial and Toslink output ports. With its built-in amplification feature, it can also serve as a repeater of audio signal and extend (double) the transferring distance.
• Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to Toslink or Toslink to Coaxial.
• Supports amplification of S/PDIF audio and extends the transferring distance, through coaxial and/or Toslink cables.
• Select one input from Coaxial or Toslink input ports, and send S/PDIF audio
• Signal to both Coaxial and Toslink output ports simultaneously.
• Compact size and easy to install.
• Digital 2-way audio converter
• 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor
• Operation Manual
• Input Ports: 1 x Coaxial RCA Jack and 1 x Toslink (optical fiber) port
• Output Ports: 1 x Coaxial RCA Jack and 1 x Toslink (optical fiber) port
• Dimension: 66mm x 55mm x 20 mm
• Weight: 40g
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
• Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Power Consumption (Max): 1W
>> Click here to download the user manual
|Unit Of Measure||ea|