RC 4WD Truck 1:28th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional
A mini truck that can reach speeds up to 30km/h!
Super fast 1:28th scale RC truck fitted with digital proportional steering for highly realistic turn control. These small but powerful units pack 130 size brush motors allowing velocities up to 30kmh. This size to speed ratio is, to put it frankly, ridiculous. They'll zip around a concrete surface like lightning. At these speeds walls are your enemy, so steer clear of them.
Four wheel independent suspension to cushion the impacts and front/rear differential is icing on the cake. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote that allows wheel trim to correct alignment.
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Remote requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Car requires 7.4V Li-Po battery (included)
- Vehicle speed: Up to 30kmh
- Average drive time: 10 minutes
- Charge time: 150 minutes
- Control distance: 100m
- Dimensions: 157(L) x 100(W) x 61(H)mm
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- 1 x Battery charger
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Fast 1/28By: Rivot Head on 18 December 2016It's a fast and fun little car. Not many upgrades available, and some parts are quite fragile!
Childhood dreamsBy: Marty on 14 September 2016I recently attended a big boys toys event in Canberra and was drawn to your stall with all the very cool high tech gizmos and gadgets. My interest was peaked when watching a demonstration of your remote cars - the speed, agility and overall coolness was too hard to pass up and own. I purchased a 1/28 scale monster truck to begin my coolness adventures. Brilliant car for the moeny - fast, responsive and easy to use - now looking to upgrade :-)