RC 4WD Rock Crawler Monster Truck 1:10th 2.4GHz Digital Proportion Control WLtoys K949
Performance remote control truck that can climb rocks!
This WL Toys K949 remote control Rock Crawler Monster Truck has 4 wheel independent suspension system that can go over any terrain and even climb rocks. The weatherproof design means that it can be driven in wet and muddy conditions. It is well built and rugged and can take some serious punishment. It is equipped with powerful brushed 540 motor matched with the dual speed transmission that can reach speeds up to 30kmph. Also features a pistol grip digital proportion 2.4GHz remote control offers precise steering and control range up to 100m.
- Wheelbase: 286mm
- Front and rear minimum distance: 178 mm
- Wriggled Angle: about 35°
- Climbing Angle: about 45°
- Transmission ratio: 1/18.7 1/33(double speed)
- Tyre diameter: 110mm
- Tyre width: 38mm
- ESC servo: Triad circuit double server system
- Motor: 540 brush motor
- Frequency: 2.4G HZ
- RC distance: ≥100
- RC time: about 10min
- Chager time: 4h
- Shell: Antiknock PVC
- Gear: Alloy gear
- Battery power: 7.4V 2000MAH
- Speed: highest about 30km/h (double speed)
- RC battery: 4Pcs AA battery
- 1 x WLtoys K949 RC Truck
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x English Manual
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|