RC 4WD Buggy 1:24th 2.4GHz Digital Proportion Control
Compact but super fast, reaches speeds up to 35kmph!
RC 4WD Buggy 1:24th 2.4GHz Digital Proportion Control - Compact but super fast, reaches speeds up to 35kmph!
Super fast 1:24th scale RC Buggy fitted with digital proportional steering for highly realistic turn control. These small but powerful units pack 180 size brush motors allowing velocities up to 35kmh. This size to speed ratio is, to put it frankly, ridiculous. They'll zip around a concrete surface like lightning. At these speeds walls are your enemy, so steer clear of them.
Four wheel drivetrain provides amazing drivability in various terrains. Also has independent suspension to cushion the impacts. Comes with a 2.4GHz gun style remote that allows wheel trim to correct alignment.
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Brand||WL Toys A202|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great serviceBy: Marilyn on 19 February 2018This is a replacement for a previous RC 4WD Truggy, which unfortunately was faulty. To date this one is running perfectly. I could not be happier with the service that I have received from Aus Electronics. The car is as described and my granddaughter is extremely happy with her gift.
Replacement ServoBy: Nick Hoare on 9 February 2018The Freindly Team helped me out with a replacement Servo for my daughters RC car Great product & fast postage Highly Recommended
Great buyBy: Marilyn on 30 December 2017Purchased RC 4WD Truggy for my 11 year old granddaughter, for Christmas and she loved it. It works perfectly, very fast little RC car. Item was dispatched promptly.
Service produces confidenceBy: Richard Littlejohn on 14 February 2017Purchased a 4WD Truggy for my Grandson for Xmas. Had a problem with it's drive and had to return it after contacting Aus Electronics. They forwarded a shipping label which meant I did not have to pay anything, they checked the faulty unit out and replaced it with a good one. No problems, no hassles. Great service.