RC 2WD Off Road Truck 1:10th 2.4GHz Digital PropoRtion Control WLToys L313
Performance remote control off road Truck
This WL Toys L313 remote control Off Road Truck has 4 wheel independent suspension system that can drive indoors and outdoors. It is well built and rugged and can take some serious punishment. It is equipped with powerful brushed 540 motor matched with the dual speed transmission that can reach speeds up to 50kmph. Its low chassis design ensures amazing handling and avoids roll-overs during high speed manoeuvres. Also, features a pistol grip digital proportion 2.4GHz remote control offers precise steering and control range up to 100m.
- Model NO.: L313
- Scale: 1:10
- Top Speed: 50KM/H
- Radio Control: 2.4G transmitter
- Motor: Brushed 540 size motor
- Remote Distance: About 100m
- Battery for Car: 7.4V 2500mAh li-po battery
- Battery for Transmitter: 4 x AA battery (Not included )
- Action Time: About 10 minutes
- Charging Time: About 4 hours
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-run
- Charging Voltage: 7.4V
- Control Channels: 2 Channels
- Controller Mode: MODE2
- Material: Plastic
- Remote Control: Yes
- Package weight: 3.315 kg
- Product Size (L x W x H): 41.00 x 24.50 x 14.50 cm / 16.14 x 9.65 x 5.71 inches
- 1 x L313 RC Racing Car
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x 7.4V 2500mAh Battery
- 1 x Balance Charger
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Cross Sleeve Tool
- 1 x English Manual
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|