RC 2WD Brushless Motor Racing Truck 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional WLtoys L212
The Brushless Motors enables speeds up to 60kmph
RC 2WD Brushless Motor Racing Truck 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional WLtoys L212 - The Brushless Motors enables speeds up to 60kmph
The L212 is a powerful 1/12 Scale high speed racing tuck that offers outstanding performance for a minimal cost. Equipped with a brushless motor, this truggy offers ballistic speeds and can reach speeds up to 60kmph! It offfers outstanding build quality that features fully functional front and rear suspension with independent shock dampers and fully adjustable running gear. It uses a 2.4Ghz digital proportional radio system which allows precise controls over 100m in distance.
This is a great truck for backyard bashing or and powerful enough to take to on-road and off-road race tracks. It is built to withstand a fair amount of abuse and with water resistant electronics, you can drive the truck over wet conditions without any worries.
- Ready to run 1/12 scale 2WD racing truck
- Supplied complete with 2.4Ghz radio gear
- Pre-installed Brushless motor and ESC combination with T-Connector power lead
- Durable composite plastic construction
- Independent suspension system with shock dampers
- Hard wearing polymer tires
- Powerful 2WD system
- Rear differential gear set
- PVC body shell, front and rear bumpers for crash protection
- Scale: 1/12
- Size: 390 x 260 x 150mm
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Speed: 50kph
- Run Time: 10 minutes (approx)
- Radio Range: 100m
- Battery: 7.4V 1800mAh LiPoly
- Battery Tray: 90mm x 38mm
- Transmitter Battery: 4 x AA (Not Included)
- Buggy Weight: 821g
- 1 x WL L212 1:12 Scale Off Road Truck
- 1 x 2.4Ghz Transmitter
- 1 x Operating manual
- 1 x 7.4V 1500mAh LiPoly battery
- 1 x LiPoly Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries (for transmitter)
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
warranty claimBy: Tamsyn Crowley on 29 April 2019My son saved up all his pocket money for a RC car and was very excited to order it online. Unfortunately it had a fault and did not work properly. The team at Aus Electronics were great and very efficient at rectifying the problem. We are very happy with their level of service and would recommend them. We now have one happy son with a super fast RC car. Thanks!
Great funBy: Jacob stuart on 21 April 2019Very quick and responsive car and great fun and recommend for all
Helpful returns for repairsBy: Kyra Walsh on 10 February 2019Although sending the product back and waiting for shipping is never fun, I was very impressed with the communication. Auselectronics paid for the return shipping and kept me informed through the whole process so I knew when my rc car had been fixed and was on its way back to me! Great customer service through the whole process!!!
DavidBy: David on 13 January 2019Great rc car. Very fast. Wheel stands are awesome.
RC 2WD Brushless Motor Racing Truck 1:12th 2.4GHzBy: kEITH on 7 September 2018just bought one of these with extra battery straight oiut of the box xchage battey thing is a monster so fast at least 55 KM an hr i can take over cars on my street hard to control as it has so much power this thing is so good for the price unreal totally recommend!!!! auselectronicsdirect.com.au would be nice if they had every part as i broke a part 3 days in 8 battery changes and know cant steer waiting from part from hong kong as auselectronicsdirect.com.au did not have or did not even try to get meone in