RC 2WD Brushless Motor Racing Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional WLtoys L202
The Brushless Motors enables speeds up to 60kmph
FREEBIES! Buy RC 2WD Brushless Motor Racing Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional WLtoys L202 Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
RC 2WD Brushless Motor Racing Buggy 1:12th 2.4GHz Digital Proportional WLtoys L202 - The Brushless Motors enables speeds up to 60kmph
The WL Toys L202 is a powerful 1/12 Scale high speed racing buggy that offers outstanding performance for a minimal cost. Equipped with a brushless motor, this truggy offers ballistic speeds and can reach speeds up to 60kmph! It offfers outstanding build quality that features fully functional front and rear suspension with independent shock dampers and fully adjustable running gear. It uses a 2.4Ghz digital proportional radio system which allows precise controls over 100m in distance.
This is a great buggy for backyard bashing or and powerful enough to take to on-road and off-road race tracks. It is built to withstand a fair amount of abuse and with water resistant electronics, you can drive the buggy over wet conditions without any worries.
- Ready to run 1/12 scale 2WD racing buggy
- Supplied complete with 2.4Ghz radio gear
- Pre-installed Brushless motor and ESC combination with T-Connector power lead
- Durable composite plastic construction
- Independent suspension system with shock dampers
- Hard wearing polymer tires
- Powerful 2WD system
- Rear differential gear set
- PVC body shell, front and rear bumpers for crash protection
- Scale: 1/12
- Size: 348 x 230 x 115mm
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Width: 170mm
- Tire Diameter: 76mm
- Width (Front Wheel): 30mm
- Width (Rear Wheel): 36mm
- Speed: 50kph
- Run Time: 10 minutes (approx)
- Radio Range: 100m
- Battery: 7.4V 1800mAh LiPoly
- Battery Tray: 90mm x 38mm
- Transmitter Battery: 4 x AA (Not Included)
- Buggy Weight: 821g
- 1 x WL L202 1:12 Scale Off Road Buggy
- 1 x 2.4Ghz Transmitter
- 1 x Operating manual
- 1 x 7.4V 1500mAh LiPoly battery
- 1 x LiPoly Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries (for transmitter)
This Remote-Control Car is covered by a 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- 1 month for defects in construction and manufacturing (non-electronic parts)
- 12 month for electronic integrity properties
- Damages done to product caused by failure to understand product prior to use or misuse of the product, i.e. crashing product
- Tampering, or modifying of product in any kind
- Use of any unapproved 3rd party accessory with product
- Poor battery maintenance
“Wear and Tear” parts are excluded from any Warranty when product has been used; whether in, or outside any and all parameters outlined in the products’ supplied user manual.
List of “Wear and Tear” parts:
- All Gears, their respective cogs, and Motors
- Wheels, tyres, wheel assembly and drive shafts
- Chassis, and all plastic parts
PLEASE NOTE: Not all R/C toy’s come with Power Switch. To power off your product, should it not include a power switch, is to disconnect the battery from the product
Proper Battery Maintenance include:
- Charge the battery before first time use, before or after any use, storage or use after storage
- Allow for battery to be cool to touch prior to charging
- Disconnect the battery from product when not in use. Leaving the battery connected to the product over time (when not in use) WILL damage the battery
This Remote-Control Car is a “Hobby Grade” product, which contains internal and external parts that are replaceable by the end user.
Over a period of use, parts will “Wear & Tear”, which is common, and will require replacement.
(The “period” can vary depending on the environment the product is used)
The supplied user manual includes’ a Parts List for all internal and external Wear & Tear items, items surrounding the wheel assembly, as well as gears, that are available for purchase on our website.
Please contact us should you require a part not listed on our website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|