4 Wheel External Sensor Tyre Pressure Monitor System TPMS Steelmate TP-05E
Simple DIY Tyre Valve Cap installation
4 Wheel External Sensor Tyre Pressure Monitor System TPMS Steelmate TP-05E - Simple DIY Tyre Valve Cap installation
Steelmate TP-05E is a great TPMS unit to own if you have an in-dash DVD/ SAT-Nav or even a portable GPS
It can be connected into any LCD screen via a Composite RCA video input. Allows you to add a full-featured TPMS as well as a reverse camera (optional) in an integrated fashion. It not only has a factory look but also performs brilliantly.
The system monitors both pressure and temperature and will alert the driver of low pressure due to leaks or punctures as well as over-inflation, over-heating and low battery.
TP-05E suits cars with a pressure range of 25~51 psi. The alarm threshold can be set by the driver. It is always wise to set the pressure threshold 5 psi higher than your factory recommended tyre pressure. You can also choose to have internal sensors (TP-05), which have the Tadiran batteries.
The smart yellow touch-button can be used:
- To check the tyre pressure and temperature anytime while driving
- To pause the chirping from once every 5 seconds to once a minute if an abnormal tyre situation is detected.
- To set the high/low pressure thresholds
- To select the pressure or temperature measuring units
- *To pair the sensor if needed by pressing the button 5 times and then follow the instruction.
* Please note all the sensors in a set are pre-paired in the factory, there is NO need to re-pair the sensor.
* An extra reverse camera (optiona) can be intergarted into your DVD/Sat-Nav through our TP-05E.
- Compatible with DVD/Sat-Nav screens with AV input
- Aftermarket TPMS integration with factory look
- Reverse camera an optional upgrade
- 25-51PSI monitoring range
- Activate via wireless touch-button
- Set pressure threshold/ pair sensor via touch button
- Display output - RCA video
- Monitors all 4 tyres independently
- Alert for leaks, punctures, over-inflation, over-heating and low battery
- High temperature 75 ºC
- Easy screw-on external sensor with lock
- Meet Australian standards
12 Month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|