3G SDI to VGA Converter
3G SDI Coax to VGA Converter Box
3G SDI Coax to VGA Converter Box - Connect your SDI Devices to older VGA Displays
A compact 3G SDI to an analogue VGA scaler and converter. This device allows you to connect SD, HD and 3G SDI signals on older LCD, TV, displays and projectors with only an analogue DB15HD connector inputs while ensuring fast transmission without any signal loss at high bit rates of 2.970Gbit/s. It also integrates a loop-through 3G SDI design which allows VGA analogue conversion plus a pass through 3G SDI output.
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Equalized and re-clocked loop output
- Auto video mode detection (3G/HD/SD)
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Simultaneous display with SDI /VGA signals
- Alternative audio output to analog 2CH
- Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals
- Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
- 3G SDI to VGA Sclaer Converter
- 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor
- Operation Manual
SMPTE Standard 425M Level A & B, 424M, 292M, 259M-C
SDI Transmission Rates 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
SDI in/out Resolution SD: 480i@60, 576i@50 HD:720p@50/60, 1080i@50/60 3G:1080p@24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
VGA Output Resolution 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz,
Input Port 1 x BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI)
Output Port 1 x BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI), 1 x VGA,1 x Earphone(L/R)
Power Supply DC 5V -12V
ESD Protection Human body model ±8kV (air-gap discharge) , ±4kV (contact discharge)
Dimension 95mm x 60mm x 25 mm
Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
elative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
Power Consumption (Max) 5W
12 Month Warranty
|Brand||Aus Electronics Direct|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Does the job, but stumbles at the top end.By: Andrew Barras on 21 December 2018While this device handles SDI-VGA perfectly at most resolutions, it does stumble at 1080p50. If you aren't looking for a Full HD signal, this will do you well.
Good product!By: Steve Williams on 4 March 2018These adapters are well made, have a sturdy power supply and allow me to select the output of the unit to match whatever old VGA system I have to patch into! They are also a very keen price point!
It is a good SDI to VGA scaler/converterBy: Sangdon Shin on 29 November 2017Initially I thought the quality of the product was lower than my initial expectation based on the color renderings on the screen. But later found that was partially due to my old monitor. When paired with new monitor, the color became little better. And a good thing of this product is that this one allows resolution changes all with progressive option. As my video switcher had to output only 1080/50i, the progressive output from this unit actually made the result resolution far better. If you don't mind the little issue with the color rendering this is actually good product.