3 Port HDMI V1.4 AV Switch Box
3 Port HDMI AV Switch
3 Port HDMI AV Switch - Supports 4K and 3D Formats
This is a high performance 3 HDMI input selector to 1 HDMI output switch box. It supports HDCP repeater functions and fast switching between any of the HDMI ports. The system supports all 3D TV formats in addition to all HDTV formats up to 4Kx2K. Furthermore, the remote control gives complete control over the selection of sources and makes the device incredibly user friendly.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4a, CTS 1.4a, DVI 1.0 standards.
- HDMI 1.4 support: 3D TV support.
- Support 3D Video & 4Kx2K, 8, 10, 12 & 16 bits per color depth.
- Dolby True HD
- DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1CH
- Low power consumption, does not require an external power supply
- HDMI 1.4 4by1 Switcher
- 5V USB to DC Power Supply cable
- Remote control
- IR Receive Extend cable
- Operation Manual
- Frequency Bandwidth:2.97Gbps
- Input Ports: 3 HDMI Female ports, IR Receive port
- Output port: 1 HDMI Female port
- HDMI Audio Output: PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS5.1, D-True HD, DTS-HD
- ESD Protection: Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimensions (mm): 87(D) x59.5 (W) x 19(H)
- Weight (g): 60
- Power Consumption: 0.2W
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C ~ 40˚C / 32˚F ~ 104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -20˚C ~ 60˚C / -4˚F ~ 140˚F
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great and simpleBy: Terry on 16 November 2017Great device. Bought it, plugged it in and voila ! ! All worked perfectly. So seldom happens with myself and technology, that this was a sheer delight.
GreatBy: Rocco Di Cesare on 25 October 2017This HDMI switch is great!
HMDI 3 Port SwitcherBy: Martin on 12 May 2017Soooooo close to 5 stars, this is an excellent device at a great value price. If 4.8 stars was an option, I would have given 4.8. The only minor flaw is that the remote control is a bit temperamental ... sometimes needs a couple of clicks to change the port. This may well be a battery issue (I'm using the battery that came with the product) . I don't really need a remote control ... would be happy just using the button on the switcher itself. I needed an HDMI switcher in order to allow 2 or three devices to share the HDMI cable that connects to my TV, the cabling for which runs from a cupboard through a wall cavity and into the TV from a hole behind the wall mounted TV. Getting cables through is a pain and requires dismounting the TV and disconnection of current cabling, so this provided a MUCH better, easier, future-proof option. As far as customer service goes with my purchase, that's a 5 star ... the product description did not clearly state whether a power supply came with the product. I emailed the question and got a response within a few hours. Incidentally, the answer was that the product comes with a USB cable that connects to the switcher's power input (you can see this in the pictures on the website) ... so you just need your own means to connect the "USB" end of the cable to the mains. Easy. The product arrived promptly after purchase, with clear email updates during transit.
4 socket HDMI switch box with remoteBy: Peter Graham on 28 February 2017I had a 3 socket item with remote which required an external power supply. The remote became unserviceable after a number of years. This new one works well and does not require an external power supply when connected to DVD recorder and Smart TV.