WL Toys Q393 RC FPV Drone with LCD Telemetry
Displays speed, altitude, battery and flight duration
WL Toys Q393 FPV Camera Drone - LCD displays drone telemetry
The WL Toys Q393A remote control quadcopter drone adapts advanced features that are commonly found on expensive drones. This is the first entry level drone that incorporates telemetry displayed on the remote controller. The LCD shows drone flight speed, altitude, drone battery level and flight time duration.
The Q393A FPV Drone integrates a high definition 720p camera that transmits the video in real time to an LCD Screen mounted on the remote controller where you can watch and control the drone. You are also able to record the high resolution images and HD videos onto a micr-SD card (included).
The built-in barometric pressure sensor allows for stable altitude flight and also incorporates one button take off and landing. The 2.4GHz remote controller offers precise control and even has headless mode to assist beginner flyers. Also performs 360 degree mid air flips.
- Dual-way 2.4GHz 4CH transmitter features on-screen display of flight speed, altitude, battery level, and flight duration
- Headless mode allows the novice to get the hang of directional control quickly
- Accurate air pressure altitude sensor offers stable altitude flight
- One-key functions for taking off and landing
- Eye-catching 360-degree stunts in all different directions
- Plug-in 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo battery offers up to 13 minutes flight
- Aircraft weight: 410g
- Power supply: 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo ( included )
- Flight time: up to 13 minutes
- Charge time: 200 minutes
- Control distance: 100m
- Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
Safety Information - Flying your drone for fun (click below)
Guidelines from Australian Government Civil Aviation Safety Authority
|Unit Of Measure||ea|