RC Racing Drone with 5.8GHz FPV Camera and Brushless Motor XK X252
Mind boggling speed and acrobatic performance
A high performance racing drone that is equipped with brushless motors capable of blindingly fast speeds and mind boggling aerial acrobatics!
The XK X252 is equipped with 1804KV brushless motors giving it great power to reach up to 72km/h! The 1804KV motors are part of the latest XK technology. These motors are brushless, which makes them more durable and a perfect match for pilots with a need for speed!
Equipped with a 720p HD camera and 5.8G FPV-set, you have everything you need to record and watch your performance. The canopy has a smooth design, and the total weight is only 230g! The perfect aerodynamics for stunting at high speed.
- Patented distinctive appearance
- Brushless motor provides strong power capable of High-speed flight up to 21m/s.
- 3K carbon fibre arm and landing gear, better intensity and lighter weight.
- 5.8GHz 720P HD miniature camera for real-time image and video transmission
- It has 6-axis gyro for more stable flight and ease of control.
- 4 Channel - ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideways flight, right sideways flight.
- LED lights, which creates dazzling beautiful and colourful night light.
- 3D mode can easily be changed to 6G Mode.
- Low-voltage alarm function.
- Compatible FUTABA S-FHSS communication protocol.
- Functions: Up / Down / Forward / Backward / Side Flying / LED / 3D Flips
- Material: High-strength engineering composite materials
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Brushless motor: 1804 x 4
- Flight time: Approx. 12 mins
- Charging time: Approx. 60-80 mins
- Control distance: Approx.300m
- Transmission distance: more than 250m
- Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 950mAh 20C
- Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
- Wheelbase: 242mm
- Flight weight: 220g
- 1 x X252 RC Quadcopter
- 1 x X7 Transmitter
- 1 x LCD Monitor
- 1 x 7.4V 950mAh 20C LiPo Battery
- 4 x Propeller
- 4 x 3D Propeller
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Propeller wrench
- 1 x User Manual
|Unit Of Measure||ea|