RC DIY Drone with 1080p Camera Video Recorder
Easy to assemble with a full HD Onboard Camera
A unique DIY large drone that is easy to assemble. Each individual rotor arms are replaceable for ease of serviceability. It has an on-board full HD 1080p camera video recorder that allows you to take high resolution of landscapes and full HD video recording. Images and videos are recorded onto a supplied micro-SD card for later viewing on your PC or laptop.
Features 2.4GHz remote controller with 100m range, it has headless mode for ease of control at great distances. Also can perform 360 degree aerial flips and has three different speed settings to match your control skill levels.
- Product Size: 47.5 x 47.5 x 18 cm
- Package Size: 42 x 16.5 x 23.5 cm
- Carton Size: 51 x 43.5 x 48.5 cm
- Main Motor(Item no. & RPM): N50 55000W/59000W
- Li-Po Battery Included: 7.4V 1200 mAh
- Charger: USB
- Flying Time: 10-12 minutes
- Charging Time: 150-180 minutes
- Flying Distance: Over 100 meters
- Transmitter Battery: 1.5V*4（AA）(not included)
- Functions: Move forward/backward, Fly up/down, Turn left/right, Light, Gyro, 360Flip, Throwing Flight, 40%/60%/100% Flight control, Automatic Return, Headless
|Unit Of Measure||ea|