Digital to Analogue Audio Decoder Converter
Digital to Analogue Audio Converter
Digital to Analogue Audio Converter - Decodes Digital Audio and Converts to Analogue
This Digital to Analog Audio Decoder Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital SPDif Fibre Optic audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Signal Inputs/ Output
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output Audio: L/R audio
- Input Audio Connector: Toslink、1XRCA(Coaxial)
- Output Audio Connector: 2XRCA（R/L）
- Sampling Rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- Size: (L-W-H) 51X41X26MM
- Weight (Net): 78g
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to +70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10℃ to +80℃
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
- Converter Unit: RCM, FCC, CE, UL
- Power Supply: SAA, UL, CE, FCC
- AC Power Adapter: SAA Safety Approved
- User Manual: English Version
User Manual (click below to download)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Digital to Analogue Audio ConverterBy: Ian Taylor on 31 January 2017I ordered the above item and was advised by Aus Electronics Direct of when I would receive the item. The item was received as per the shipping advice. it was well packed and worked as soon as it was installed. Well done Gang, Ian