This RF Transceiver wireless module uese a Texas instrument (TI) high performance CC1101 wireless communications chip (CC1100 improved version). Largest number of transmission rate reaches 500 KBPS and can modify baud rate with software. Open transmission distances up to 300 meters, the sensitivity to-110 dBm, high reliability, and can be widely applied in all kinds of short-range wireless communication field (such as the wireless meter reading, industry control, low power consumption hand, etc.). This module is equipped with silver spring antenna providing strong signal performance which has been used in mass industrial applications.
- Operating Voltage:1.9~3.6VDC
- Frequency Range: 433/898/915MHz
- Maximun Data Rate: 50Kbps (with error correction)
- RF Output Power:13bBm(20mW)
- Connection Protocol:SPI
- Dimensions: 32 x 19 x 19mm (excluding antenna)
Click here to download manual and library files