Arduino MMA7361 Tilt Sensor Accelerometer Module
Easy to use Analogue Accelerometer
This Accelerometer module is based on the popular Freescale MMA7361 three-axis analog accelerometer IC which reads off the X, Y and Z acceleration as analog voltages. The accelerometer is very easy interface to an Arduino Microcontroller using 3 analog input pins, and can be used with most other microcontrollers, such as the PIC or AVR.
This module comes complete with 0.1" pitch pin headers soldered on, so it fits directly into a breadboard or prototype shield. This module's onboard voltage regulator allows for convenient operation at either 3.3 volts or 5 volts - a feature not found on the competitor's modules. No additional external components are required for operation.
- 2x5 pin 0.1" pitch pin headers
- Two sensitivity modes ±1.5G and ±6G
- 5VDC & 3.3VDC operation
- 0G detect pin (for linear Free-Fall detection)
- Sleep Mode to save on power
- Integrated 1 pole low pass filter
- Temperature Compensation
- Self Test Mode for easy troubleshooting
|Unit Of Measure||ea|