2.8 inch Touchscreen LCD Screen Shield for Arduino Uno
With micro SD Card socket and touch pen
This 2.8” TFT Touchscreen is designed to suitable for Arduino UNO/Mega2560. It can directly plug inoto the UNO/Mega2560 board without any wiring and soldering. Library is compatible with Adafruit TFT touchscreen shield, which is easy to use . It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen. 240x320 pixels with individual pixel control. Meanwhile, this module supports mini SD card to expand storage.
- 2.8" diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240x320 resolution
- ILI9341 controller with built in video RAM buffer
- Works with any Arduino '328 or Mega
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- With white LED backlight.
- Suport Mini SD card extension
- Size: 78*52*16mm
- Weight: 38g
User Manual (click below to download)
Install Library Files (click below to download)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|